—My Dream Roster—
I was bored, so I decided to make my dream roster for the next Smash Bros.
I’ll leave it here, so in the far future, while details of the game are revealed, I can come and see how incredibly wrong this stupid roster was. ;D
- This is NOT a prediction of any kind! It’s like, the best, POSSIBLE roster I can imagine. If the game had this roster, I’d be a happy gamer.
- EDIT: It is NOT definitive. Games are coming and going as we wait for the next Smash. Kid Icarus: Uprising is a nice example… Palutena might be an option, now that I played it.
- 48 characters, a plausible number of characters[but I’m expecting up to 50].
- 13 newcomers, one cut veteran returning[Mewtwo] and one veteran cut[Lucario].
- Personally, if I made a list with 50 characters instead of 48, the 2 extra characters would be from Pokémon[Lucario and someone from the 3rd Gen[Deoxys or another Pokémon Trainer]].
- “6 players!? WHAT!?” - Yes, the video game industry blinded us to think 4 characters is the maximum possible amount of players in a game, but I want to break this taboo. God bless America.
- “You missed X!/How could you put Y? He sucks!” - Well, why don’t you make your own roster and photo reply mine? I’d like to see yours.
- “4 Links!? This is MADNESS!” - Madness? This is Hyrule. It’s not like it’s the exactly same person. It’s only the same name, but in different eras. Again, they are NOT the same person. Plus,you gotta admit Mask Link and Wolf Link would be pretty awesome.
- “Why did you cut Lucario!? ;(” - Some characters might be cut from the Brawl roster. I’m just making it clear. Could be anyone. I don’t like it, either.
- “I want Roy back, boo-hoo!” - And I want more Ike. I already got Mewtwo back from the dead. Again, make your own roster.
- “Is Geno a third party!?” - I don’t really know any legal issues between Square and Nintendo, so I’ll count him as thirdie.
- “Why Isaac, Saki and Little Mac?” - Isaac and Saki are from obscure franchises that somehow got a little more popular since 2008. I think they have a chance. Little Mac is a retro character, like the Ice Climbers and Pit. Also, the new Puch Out!! helps with his chances.
- The newcomer that I want the most is Ridley. // “He is too big, blah blah blah” - Please, don’t start it. I just want him. A LOT.
- The newcomer that I think is the most likely to be in the next game is the Mii. Yes, I’m like 90% sure Miis will be fighting in the next Smash. Sue me.
…And that’s it, I hope you like it.
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/Z6P-9yA1YoZs